Iron Mountain Business Development Executive in Coignières, France
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Crozier Fine Arts is the global leader in fine art storage and logistics offering unparalleled technical expertise in handling, installing, and storing high-value paintings, films, photographs, historical archives, and other types of art belonging to individual collectors, galleries and art museums. Crozier provides services and solutions that include climate-controlled facilities; digitization and conversion services; services for restoring damaged or decaying items; and highly secure transportation.
Through exceptional growth in the US and now Europe, Crozier is seeking a Business Development Executive to join our team in Paris.
What you will do
The Business Development Executive is responsible for driving net new sales and revenue from prospective clients. Sells solutions through prospecting, networking and executing on marketing initiatives to increase Crozier’s footprint resulting in revenue growth and quota attainment.
This role will involve a mix of home working and field based activity. You will regularly attend customer meetings as well as events such as Gallery and Museum openings. Typical customers include Art Galleries, Auction Houses, Museums (public and private), Art Collectors and Artists.
You will have the support of an exceptional Operations team in creating appropriate solutions for clients. The key focus of this role is to develop contacts and introduce new customers to our services as well as growing our existing relationships.
What you will bring
● 3-5 years in a Sales-oriented role
● Candidate to be based in or around Paris
● Fluent language skills in French and English
● A confident networker with a strong interest in and knowledge of the fine arts industry
● Prior experience of working in a targeted environment and a track record of success
What we will offer
● A very competitive basic salary and an uncapped commission structure
● Be part of an ever-evolving global organization focused on transformation and innovation
● A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self
● Global connectivity to learn from teammates who share your passion for art.
● Competitive Total Reward offerings to support your career at Iron Mountain, family, personal wellness, financial wellbeing, and retirement
● Our clients come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm, bring your best self to work.
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE