Iron Mountain Van Driver in Crawley, United Kingdom
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
As we constantly strive to have the most talented individuals working with us, vacancies have arisen for Delivery Drivers to drive a company vehicle (Transit Van or similar) on scheduled route(s) to deliver and collect client data/assets in agreement with customer requirements.
If successful, you will also be responsible for the following duties:
- Loading and unloading of client data/assets from our vehicles at our depot safely and accurately.
- Manually lifting / carrying client data/assets from our vehicles to customers’ specified storage locations.
- Ensuring complete data security and protection at all times whilst in your possession.
- Providing a high level of customer service to all Iron Mountain customers and clients.
What We Require:
- Experience as a Van Driver and a clean UK driver`s licence.
- Well-presented individuals with the ability to interact face to face with customers.
- Team players with the ability to provide an excellent customer experience.
What We Offer:
- An attractive starting salary.
- A quarterly performance related bonus.
- Pension scheme and flexible benefits (including healthcare).
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays.
- Fantastic week day working shifts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and innovative organisation where various training and progression opportunities are available.
Category: Transportation Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE