Iron Mountain Art Technician in Hayes, United Kingdom
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Iron Mountain are looking for a Art Technician to join our team
This role is responsible for transporting and installing artworks to galleries, museums, private clients and art festival locations.
Responsible for ensuring works are carried out to the highest quality, safety with expertise and in line with our clients requirements.
● Ensure appropriate equipment is used to transport and install artworks safely to the required destination/location
● Ensure all procedures/instructions are followed, including paperwork, scanning, labelling, packing and securing.
● Liaise with appropriate personnel when necessary to ensure communication is up to date for delivery.
● Appropriate care of the fleet vehicles to minimise damage, accidents and loss.
● Full compliance of all road traffic requirements, including speed, safe driving and tacho rules.
● Full compliance of company health and safety requirements to include wearing PPE and safety wear on company and client property.
● Undertake company mandatory training when required
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
● Full clean driving licence
● HGV, licence
● Aviation security trained
● Experience within the art industry an advantage
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
● Be part of an ever evolving global organization focused on transformation and innovation
● A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self
● Global connectivity to learn from 26,000+ teammates across 52 countries
● Be part of a winning team who embrace diversity, inclusion, and our differences
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE