Iron Mountain Dock Coordinator, Crozier in Newark, New Jersey
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
We believe that art has the power to change our lives and the world for the better; how art gets there - from museums across the world to regional art galleries to the intimacy of someone’s home - matters to us. If you share this belief, please join us in our mission to be the primary service provider for the people and entities responsible for the care, movement, and long-term preservation of art and culture. Crozier is seeking a Dock Coordinator in our Johnson Ave, Newark Location to join our team. Crozier is part of Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), the global leader in innovative storage and information management services, storing and protecting billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. The infrastructure of Iron Mountain uniquely positions Crozier to handle diverse and non-traditional collections. Ultra High-resolution 3D scanning, digitization, and bespoke archival solutions are some of the specific services Crozier’s affiliation with Iron Mountain affords.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY…
As the Dock Coordinator, you will coordinate transporting, packaging, and handling artwork in a safe and efficient manner, while acting as a liaison between the three main departments: Transportation, Warehouse, and Crating
● Support driving teams in the properly loading and unloading of trucks, inclusive of artwork and other related materials
● Maintain accurate paperwork including bills of loading of jobs and storage account information
● Process all incoming orders including, scanning barcodes and locations, storing art items in proper storage locations, downloading scanned information, investigating, and resolving all exceptions and closing out of warehouse tasks,ensuring standard operating procedures and processes are executed with clear and accurate information
● Ensures warehouse and dock cleanliness
● Checks materials and equipment to ensure proper operation
● Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
● Observe all safety procedures and report safety issues
● Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing
standards and procedures while complying with company policies
● Observe and perform the 5S model and ensure the teams are aware and practicing the model at all times
● Perform other duties as assigned YOUR QUALIFICATIONS…
● 3-5 years of warehouse experience, forklift certification a plus
● Experience in Art Handling preferred
● Demonstrated ability to facilitate problem resolution
● Ability to operate various kinds of dollies, jay bar and hydraulic lifts
● Good communication skills and a positive attitude is a must
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to coordinate work and set-up workflow priorities ● Ability to understand and execute instruction and perform routine problem solving.
● Ability to make judgments and decisions independently and in collaboration with others
● Ability to work with a variety of technology platforms and learn what requirements are needed for the role
● Ability to interact with a variety of people inside and outside the organization
● Ability to work the shifts provided based on the volume dictated by our business
● Ability to handle physical work which includes lifting and carrying an average of 40lbs
● Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
● Flexible schedule/ability to work overtime as needed
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
● Be part of an ever-evolving global organization focused on transformation and innovation
● A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self
● Global connectivity to learn from teammates who share your passion for art
● Competitive Total Reward offerings to support your career at Iron Mountain, family, personal wellness, financial wellbeing, and retirement
● Our clients come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm, bring your best self to work. We insist.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE