Iron Mountain Driver/Mover in Oakville, Ontario
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
HEAD TO WORK INSTEAD OF WORKING OUT!
Driver/Mover needed at Iron Mountain
If you want a job where you can be physically active while enjoying a rewarding profession, Iron Mountain may have just what you’re looking for! As a driver/mover in our consumer storage business you’re not alone in a truck for hours or days – you’re interacting with customers on a daily basis while staying active moving household goods.
Part Time Schedule: Friday-Sunday generally working 7am-3:30pm
What you’ll do:
· Pack, Wrap, secure and move boxes, furniture, appliances and other residential items
· Scan and categorize customer goods using mobile technology.
· Load items into box truck to be transported from origination point.
· Unload items from box truck into destination point.
While onsite, you will respond to client questions and concerns by serving as the face of the company (operating in a professional, courteous, and patient manner at all times).
What we do:
· Deliver a best-in-class storage experience by being friendly, professional & and handling items safely and securely as if they were our own.
· Ensure customer pickup/delivery appointment is completed to their satisfaction.
· Pack, load/unload residential goods in and out of customer site.
· Work in a collaborative team environment.
Save money on your gym membership and make money on the job at Iron Mountain! Apply today for our driver mover position.
Medical benefits - eligible day 1
Employee Stock Purchase Program
EAP- Employee Assistance Program
· Must have box truck driving experience.
· Climb/step-up into a truck cab.
· Lift at least 70 lbs.
· Ability to move, pack/unload at customer site for extended periods of time.
· Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time.
· Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills.
· At least one year of route transportation experience is preferred.
· Attention to detail with Mobile scanning technology.
· Strong customer service and verbal communication skills.
· Commitment to adhere to the company’s safety and security culture.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Value at https://www.ironmountain.com/about-us/values s at https://www.ironmountain.com/about-us/values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com . See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.